How is this for a liability waiver? I added to my last please look to.

X____ This form is stating that I _____________________________ will not hold.

Melissa Winegardner responsible legally or otherwise for any accident that may so

occur under her care. This means any thing that is beyond her control or not do to

negligence, unsafe situation presented to my child, or pure inability to preform sitting

tasks. I also acknowledge that if such incident occurs my child will receive immediate

care through Melissa Winegardner on my behalf.

X_____ I Understand that if any suspect of abuse on my behalf or behalf or family or

friends associated with myself. I will first verbally be notified. Than through writing.

Finally through proper authorities. This will be done in the best interest of my child.

X_____I will provide my child's insurance card to be copied, and all papers given by

Melissa Winegardner at beginning

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 12:03 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Still this is vague and left up to interpretation. What one considers negligent another may consider absolutely your responsibility. If you are in any way acknowledging, even vaguely, that you have some inability to perform sitting tasks then that is opening another door.

You should be more specific.

Also when it comes to any sort of incident it should always be in writing first when you notify the family. Your sentence reads as though you contact the parent first and then write it up. Both should happen. It shows that you are covering yourself and the state by phonecall and documentation.

Many times my son would come home beaten up from daycares where the director said "Kids will be kids." I had enough and reported her to the State. My son was so hesitant to go there and run to me when I came to get him.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• This form is stating that I _____________________________ will not hold
    Melissa Winegardner responsible legally or otherwise for any accident that may
    occur under her care.

This means ANYTHING that is beyond her control or DUE to negligence, unsafe situation presented to my child, or pure inability to PERFORM sitting tasks.
    I understand that if any SUSPECTED abuse on my behalf or behalf OF family or friends associated with myself I will first verbally be notified THEN through writing.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 12:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• K thank you this is my first time doing a form i appreciate the insight,
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I'd recommand getting an attorney to look it over. These kidns of these usually have no validity. You generally have a duty of care and any breech or any gross negligancy may trump this waver. I'd hate for you to *think* you were protected than find out otherwise.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• No I'm talking to an attorney I have to first draw up a rough.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 12, 2009