I am trying to get a lollipop computer for my daughter

We are going thru a really hard time (too tough to talk about) but My daughter has sgiwed signs of learning on a computer. She will start High school this year. I cannot afford a mini laptop and was looking for someone or organization that could help us. She is autistic spectrum and has extreme difficulty with reading and number.

Anyone know where I could get some type of help.
Thank you so much.

She tries so very hard.

tink571

Asked by tink571 at 12:06 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Check with the school counselor; she/he may have some resources for you. You can also try www.freecycle.org and www.craigslist.org

Answer by rkoloms at 1:33 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• check ur local papers where ppl have things they giving away
    mzskyla

Answer by mzskyla at 12:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• There are free computers to use at any library, computer labs in the school, and any nearby community colleges also have free access to computer labs and libraries with computers.

Call the school and see if you can't make an arrangement to have your daughter use the computers there with your presence or the guidance of another mentor.
    quorleeba

Answer by quorleeba at 11:52 AM on Aug. 14, 2009