Implantation spotting and cramps?

I am getting mixed signals as to whether I am pregnant or not. I have had VERY light spotting for the past week but my spotting is like every other day and like I said extremely light. I took 3 tests and they all are light positives but I dont remember cramping with my son. Do you pregnant ladies cramp or did you all cramp in the beginning? Its not all day cramping. They come and go. More not than so. What is your experience? I am not due for my period until tomorrow. I am jumping the gun a little but in my condition I need to. I am high risk.

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• UGH! The wait it soooo frustrating!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 12:08 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• if you already tested and it was a light positive then yes your pregnant. no need to wait or test anymore now you can call the doc to set your first appointment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• You're definately pregnant! Congrats! Before I found out I was prego with my first son, I had bad cramping and thought I was going to start my period soon. With my second son, I didn't have that cramping. But congrats!!!!
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 12:14 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i had (still have) cramping that feels like im about to start my period. it doesnt last long and happens a few times a day. im now 9 weeks and i get cramps only a couple times a week and they dont hurt as bad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• PREGNANT! CONGRATS I HOPE I'M NEXT
    Mrs.Presley

Answer by Mrs.Presley at 8:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009