Ok question with TMI!

Ok I am almost twenty weeks pregnant and lately I have the feeling that I have to poop all the time! I will go but still feel like I could go. I went three times one day and four the next and still always feel like I have to go is this totally normal?

crazypinkzebra

Asked by crazypinkzebra at 12:09 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes i would think so pregnancy does crazy freakin things to ya. call your doc if you think something is wrong.
    mommyof6552

Answer by mommyof6552 at 12:12 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Be happy, you could have the opposite problem and not be able to poop which is much worse. At least you don't have hemorrhoids.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:12 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• totally normal...that means that the baby is growing and putting pressure on you.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I think its normal....I have been the same way through my whole pregnancy. If you read different magazines and websites they say its very common to be constipated well I have had the opposite. and it sounds like you are too. Hang in there...it sucks to have to go all the time but its better than being constipated.
    Randa09

Answer by Randa09 at 1:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2009