Whats a good mommy day for you?

What makes you feel like your a good mommy?

Its 11 am the kids are playing on the porch 3ft from me,there is a load of laundry in the wash my living room is spotless and I have the radio on,makes me feel like a good mommy!Such a pretty day to open the blinds!

Chrystal_A

Asked by Chrystal_A at 12:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• I recorded a video of my DS (3 1/2) tickling his sister (2), then played it back over and over for them to watch. They both had the uncontrolled giggles so bad that it was hard for them to catch their breath! LOVED IT!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I don't know but I have something in common with the op. If I see my house in order (clean) i get all giggly lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• An amazing day would be to wake up early, get a load of laundry done, have breakfast with my son, have a quiet day at work and come home to find my husband has made dinner and cleaned the dishes. Yay!
    jillybean6781

Answer by jillybean6781 at 12:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2009