Why is it ok?

Why is it ok to quote Jefferson about spilling blood of tyrants and patriots and encourage a revolution to the same people that HATE William Ayers?

Wasn't HE fighting a government that he and thousnads of others deemed corrupt and going against the constitution by participating in an illegal and unjust war??

Not saying I agree with Ayers,just don't understand how you could HATE him so much but encourage the same sort of behavior?

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 12:23 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Because Ayers is NOT a patriot and what he is fighting for is basically a complete overthrow of all our country has been built on and has stood for for the last 200+ years. I do not encourage his ilk to revolt. The blood of patriots must be spilled from time to time in order to PRESERVE our freedom and liberty and the spirit of the US Constitution, not to overturn it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Why do people take that quote and interpret it so literally?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• 12;32pm-------because it's better than facing the fact that their president is a major failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Wasn't HE fighting a government that he and thousnads of others deemed corrupt and going against the constitution by participating in an illegal and unjust war??

William Ayers is a murderer he crossed the line when he took other lives for Peace. I realize unsweet a kins you have limited brain capacity so I am going to move on and not comment further. Would not want to confuse you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i can't believe anyone could compare william ayers to jefferson. wth?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• anon 1242 true dat!
    Anonymous

• Because calling for the killing of the rich isn't patriotic.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2169
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• William Ayers is a murderer he crossed the line when he took other lives for Peace. I realize unsweet a kins you have limited brain capacity so I am going to move on and not comment further. Would not want to confuse you.

He murdered no one but my point is that they are BOTH the sane and BOTH wrong

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

Not comparing THEm..comparing Ayers with the idiots calling for a revolt right nOW! Militia's are on th erise and some on this site say they are needed. It's stupid and dangerous

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:04 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• He murdered no one but my point is that they are BOTH the sane and BOTH wrong

Then let's get rid of them!!! oh, wait...can't one's BFF with Obama, the other is dead. Oh, well!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2009