what do i do?my husband is alergic to wheat.i am stay home mom and i have baby who is 21 mths old.she is very naughty and does`nt let me spend time in the kitchen.my hubby wants healthy food .not very gresy 2 Iam really tired.plz help me.

asatyal

Asked by asatyal at 12:29 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• What? Control your 21 month old child first and then you can begin to handle the rest...so what if your dh is allergic to wheat...buy products that do not contain wheat and there you go...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Um, be the mom and set down some rules...who rules the house you or your 21 month old?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:34 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Buy a wheat-free cookbook, and get a sitter for a day. You and your dh together make a couple meals to last the week. That way, both of you know how to cook good food he can eat! I LOVE cooking only once a week! It frees up so much time! There are noodles that are wheat free at the health food stores. (making noodles or bread from scratch is a monster). I like to use Tinkyada brand brown rice pasta, Fusilli. It's the best! It taste like regular wheat noodles. It only takes an hour to cook up my chicken pasta for the week. I believe the recipe is in one of my journals on my profile.
    tigerlily721

Answer by tigerlily721 at 1:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• how the hell is a 21 month old very naughty she is a baby doesn't know better until u teacher her there for u are the naughty one looks like you need too parent more and let hubby worry about him self he is a big boy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2009