Is BHO caught here in one of his many lies?

http://www.verumserum.com/

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 12:29 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Can you go find a hobby or take care of your kids?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• please comment again? popular again? please?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Anonymous, how would you assume she doesnt take care of her kids? Because shes on here posting? In order for you to know that, youd have to be on just as much to know so. So go heed your OWN advice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• You have WAY toooooo much time on your hands!
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 12:34 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Of course, BO is a major flip flopper. He says what he thinks he wants people to hear just to get them sucked into his hypnosis even further.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 12:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Anon :33 look at how many times a day she posts her nonsense.

OP you need something to do or something to take
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• And usually they are clustered together. How long does it take for one to make a post? 2, maybe 3-4 minutes? Oh my, she has no life......!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I don't think he has changed his message. He (or his speech writers) understands symantics and syntax. He just changes and few words or the order of the words and presents it as something different or to "let me make myself perfectly clear"! He hasn't lied. It is exactly the same. It's just refined. What he is promoting can't work unless it is a single payer system. That is why the bill restricts health insurance companies from new recruitment. That is why there is a Grandfather Clause! Why do we need to be grandfathered in if he isn't going to end private healthcare?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:41 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Yes lets argue how often the OP is on the internet instead of the actual inquiry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• R u trying to scare me to silence, what are you gonna call the whitehouse? I already did! see my profile journal
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2009