Living Dead in Dallas... Does anyone have a PDF or link?!!? My Library is closed until Friday!!!!

I just walked a mile to my Library to go and pick up the next Charlaine Harris book. Living Dead in Dallas... & I get there only to find out they're closed until Friday. So I walked down, another 4 blocks, to the used bookstore... They're closed too. I'm extremely excited to read this book!! I'd go buy it, but no paycheck until FRIDAY either!!!! AHHHH.. So if anyone knows a place online where I can start reading, or has PDF they'd be willing to share, I would be forever greatful.. Thank You for reading this question!!

KristaP13

Asked by KristaP13 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Entertainment

• i think if you google search the author and go to her wedsite you can read some of it there. i have read all 10 books now and i know i went to her wedsite to get stared on from worst to dead. BTW, they just keep getting better and better, they are only 5.99 at walmart. or even 1.00 on amazon.com go ahead spend the 10 dollars and order all of them it is so worth it.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 1:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2009