Would you be offended by this?

Hey my Sis n law was in town and she has a very strange sense of humor? I was sitting on the couch quietly and watching tv and she kept whispering "amanda, amanda amanda hey be quiet" over and over again? Then later my toe was bugging me and i was looking at it and she said "hey dont put your foot in your mouth" which just pissed me the #$& off because im not an idiot and i took offense to it. Like im an Idiot and would do something gross like that?
So i guess my question is would u be offended?

bacamountain

Asked by bacamountain at 1:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe irked but not offended. My BIL is the EXACT same way. And while it is irritating and childish, be the adult.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 1:03 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• She sounds really weird. I wouldn't be offended, I would just be like WTF! lol
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 1:03 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• no i think she just has a dumb sense of humore and really didnt mean you any harm or disrepect/
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 1:03 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• No I wouldn't be offended. I would, however, think she had some major personality issues.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:03 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I don't think I would be offended just confused. Why on earth is that funny to her? It is a little odd to me. Just laugh her off or ignore her. It doesn't sound like something worth rocking the boat over.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 1:06 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• yeah it was pretty weird........
    bacamountain

Answer by bacamountain at 1:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• no, her humor is silly and not worth me wasting the energy to get offended over it

Answer by admckenzie at 2:14 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Nope
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• No I wouldn't be offended. I'd laugh and say "You're an idiot" in a joking way. Why are people so offended by everything these days?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2009