Do you regret...

Loosing your virginity when you did?

I do. If I could go back I would have waited another three years or so, that way I'd still have my son =-)

momma_marian

Asked by momma_marian at 1:04 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't. I waited until I was 18 and had the most beautiful experience with a man who I will always love. He's now married to someone else, but that's okay. So am I. I'm just so happy it was with him and no one else ;)
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 1:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• yes! Only cause I believed the guy saying he loved me. I lost mine at 16.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• no, maybe the way I did and the person, but not the time or age.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Yes, it was taken from me by my ex-husband. I was 18 when he violated me and I still married him when I was 20 (cuz I was pressured to give him a chance) Long Story. So even tho physically I was no longer a virgin when I remarried my husband now emotionally I thought of myself to be so I reclaimed my virginity and gave it to my current husband.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:08 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• hubby and I had sex before we were married and lived together for a year and a half before we were married and we weren't pregnant when we got married.

we married for legitimacy and more sex. i regret dearly not marrying for love.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I didn't regret when I lost it, just with whom. He was kind of a dipshit...not mean or anything, I just could have picked someone better. But I was 17 and I think at that point I was just ready to find out what the big deal was about.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 1:39 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• No, then yes, then no. I was head over heals for the guy in CA, but then there was a cultural thing. Then the next guy was a preacher (in KS).That was the yes part. But when I realized that he was a gold diggin two-faced monster (the preacher), I was glad I gave it up to who I did the time before in CA.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Well I was 18 and the guy was 25 and treated me like crap- but I was head over heals with him and was very much in love with him, the feeling just wasn't returned- it's sad but something that I have to deal with I guess- and the worse part is that through facebook I have come back in touch with him so now I have to see his face all the time.

Do you know those songs that are like "I would have loved you anyway" kind of things, even if you knew how much it would hurt you would have done it anyways? I think that's how I view it because it made me who I am now and appreciate my husband even more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• YES! It was a horrible experience! I wish I would have waited.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 2:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• No. I was 26 and knew all that could happen and was prepared for it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2009