Pain killers?

How many of you out there take prescription pain killers for recreational use? Be honest, be anon, whatever!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have many times when i was younger like 13-19 ... recently, when ive gotten them for mouth surgery, a car accident, csection, etc. i continued to take them even after i was in pain just because they were fun. im not gonna lie. lol.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:14 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Nothing narcotic, but I have been known to take a few fioricet throughout the day even if I do not have a headache. shhhhhhhhhh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I have... but that was when I was younger...
    My father was addicted, so it was easy to steal them. When I got pregnant with my first son I quit all together... And it wasn't just pain pills, it was anything that'd get me high.
    I'm glad to say I haven't had a pain pill in over three years, except for the five that was prescribed to me. Pills aren't a joke, and nobody should take them, unless needed and prescribed
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 1:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• My dad gave me oxycodone when I was 14 because he thought it was funny. I don't want to be like him so I try to stay away from pain killers. I did get percocet when I had my wisdom teeth out, even after it stopped hurting I took one every once in a while.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 1:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i only take something when my gum swells up and im in pain ( tooth infection ) there have been times were im up at 2 am in pain and have to get up with kids in the am so i will take 1 pain pill. upside makes pain go away but i can still funtion. ( cook clean xta..) but only whan im in pain like that.. its my last restort that and the dentist office charges 125.00 just to walk in... really just to walk in.. i dont have 125.00 to just toss to them i have bills that have to be paid.. so till i run out of pain pills thats it for me going to them. ( dont have dental insurence ) barly can afford heath insurence right now....
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 1:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• when i get them perscribed to me there usually gone in like 2 days between me and my SO. but we never buy them on the street or make up pains just to get them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Nope, I'd be too scared to.

I've taken prescription pain killers after surgery and they screwed with me big time. Come to find out I'm allergic to most of them.

Codeine, Demerol, Percodan.... all of them caused my heart to slow down until I nearly had a heart attack, violent hallucinations, paranoia, short term memory loss and loss of motor control.

Why on EARTH would I want to do that to myself on purpose?
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 3:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2009