Whats the best travel stroller?

I'm looking for a stroller for a new born baby girl and was wondering what was the best brand

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Shopping

• Well, you need to think about where you want to take her. We got a big fancy one but is such a pain to haul around most places that we end up using a little tinker belle stroller bought at target for 20 bucks. You should also think about a chest carrier or sling as with my 3.5 month old, she greatly prefers that to any stroller and it really, REALLY cuts down on in-store or out-and-about crying. I wouldn't go by what brand to buy, I would just look around and go with what looks right to you. Good luck and congrats!
    faeriefangs

Answer by faeriefangs at 3:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• We used a chest carrier and baby backpack so much more than a stroller.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Depends on what car seat you have, some (if not most) aren't compatible with other brands. Like Chicco infant seats aren't compatible with any stroller other than it's own brand. I'd say Graco MetroLite would be the best, but that's if you're going on mall trips. MetroLites are compatible with the SnugRide and SnugRide32. I think they're also compatible with Safe Seat Step 1 seats but I'm not postive, you'd have to look it up.

I don't use my infant seat anymore but when I did I had the Evenflo Aura travel system. The stroller is pretty good but the car seat was a POS, and that's putting it nicely. Hence the reason why my four month old is in convertible car seats. =)
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 3:24 AM on Aug. 14, 2009

• Baby trend has great strollers for less money and work with almost all infant seats, the only draw back is they only come in black.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2009