Obama

Ok so I live in Grand Junction, CO where Obama will be this Saturday for a Town Hall style meeting at my old high school. Is anyone else just sick and tired of all of this? I know we need to find a solution but isn't enough well enough? Just wondering if I was the only one....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm sick of this administration shoving this crap down our throats... that's what i'm sick of.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I get you I mean just what is he trying to do? Does he think if he talks alot and says the same things over and over again that suddenly the majority of Americans are going to be all for his plan?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• He loves the sound of his own voice. Ever watch him while he talks? His nose is so high in the clouds you can see his pea-brain.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:31 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• oh hell he is like mary poppins...whats that song? A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down?

mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Maybe he thinks he can hypnotize everyone into going for his care plan, you know, like he did to get elected....
    JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 1:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• The only reason why he is trying the "hard sell" for his healthcare plan, is because he wants to be RE_ELECTED!!! These Town Halls are just campaign stumps!!! They are rehearsed, they are staged, and they are an opportunity for him to try and keep his approval ratings up (psst! Obama...it's not working!!)

he doesn't NEED the American public to approve of this bill--he has all of the Democratic leadership to vote for it, but he DOES need Americans votes in 3 1/2 years! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• He's a jerk. He is scared his bill won't pass so he has people hand picked to be at these town hall meetings. He is just looking for re-election.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 1:46 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• " He's a jerk. He is scared his bill won't pass so he has people hand picked to be at these town hall meetings. He is just looking for re-election. "

Like using that 11 year old girl to promote his "god-like" healthcare and reputation? Sick sick sicccck!!!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• We can't please everybody...that is what makes the world go around...I guess

All we can do it wait...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• All we can do it wait...

Nope that is far from ALL we can do. That's what got us to where we are currently.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2009