MUNCHIES!

I dont know why it is lately, but all i seem to want to do is eat. its driving me crazy but i cant stop lol....could it be bc i'm now a SAHM and not as active like when i was working? could it be that my 8 month old is constantly eating, making my 3 yr old stepson wanting to eat, and in turn i want to?
the last thing is, i'm on the depo shot, and i swear EVERY side effect listed i've been going through the last few weeks (even though this is my 3rd shot this time around). i thought i was preggo but so far two tests say no....anyone else been going through this?!

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 1:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I get hungry constantly n for junk food, but Im pregnant .. Thing is the depo shot can also do that to you make u hungry try to stick to veggies and fruit .. I had shot after my 1st was born I gained 30 pounds. ... Just be careful its a heart ache losing it.
    ehall13

Answer by ehall13 at 3:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am constantly snacking! It is ridiculous! Actually, right now I am fighting the urge to grab the Doriots out of the pantry...and, I might add, I am losing the battle. LOL
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 1:22 PM on Aug. 12, 2009