Do you poop at work?

I know if you work at home then it's obvious but when you work outside the home do you poop at work? I can't do it lol. I always get scared someone's going to catch me coming out of the bathroom. I get all grossed out when I walk into the bathroom and it smells like an outhouse and embarrassed when I come out of the bathroom someone else stunk up and am greated by someone in the hall waiting to use the bathroom. I feel like saying "it wasn't me."

My favorite is when you're in a stall next to someone pooping and they wait til everyone has cleared the bathroom before they leave too lol. If you do at work, what are your tricks?

a_and_j_momma

Asked by a_and_j_momma at 1:23 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I poop all the time at work. I let em rip, let em dunk you name it! I always eat something that will upset my stomach for lunch so that I can go take a nice looong stinky poop after lunch. I mainly like to go when there is a lot of ladies in the bathroom that way no one knows it's me hehe. We all just look at each other wondering who had a rotten animal in their ass.Beats sitting at my desk and surfing CafeMom. LMAOOOO
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 5:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i crap where ever i am at, i guess when you grow up with all boys then you dont really have any shame. i just try to crap really faast and do courtesy flushes...lol LIGHT A MATCH, spray some purfume.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 1:26 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Oh please. I get such stage fright in public bathrooms, I'm lucky I can pee in there. I have no clue how people can do it.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 1:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• My boss does. I don't. I either go home during lunch or save it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Flush as you go....I have IBS so I have no choice, but I am horrified of using public bathrooms anyway. And the whole thing about walking out when someone has already dropped their duece and made it reek, I know what you mean! I get in and out as quickly as possible so no one thinks it was me!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• hahahaaha! awesome question!
    sarahbrown1220

Answer by sarahbrown1220 at 1:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• If I have to poop at work, I poop at work. It's not healthy to hold it in if you have to poop. Bad for your colon.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:53 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• yes, but not st my desk
    that would be just gross
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• OMG finally I know someone feels the same way I do...I get totally freaked out if I think someone knows I'm pooping, especially freaked out over the smell! I will go if I HAVE too, but if I can I hold it in at all costs LOL!.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• my body usually never has to go when out or at work
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 2:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2009