what do you think pregnant or not?

i am have been on the same pills for over a year now and this last month i was done with my pack and i was two days late and then i started but it was just spotting for teo days and then a week later i started again and it was just spotting again and i am done with this pack and i was two days late again and then i started but it was like the last day of being on it what do you think

k-garris

Asked by k-garris at 1:48 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• can't hurt to test it
    mariaria

Answer by mariaria at 2:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I would get a test. About 20% of women will have thier "period' for the first trymester. I was a birth control baby and I'm sure that still happens now and days
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 2:03 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i would test if i were u just because it may just be ur pill but idk u should test
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:31 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• JKDKLJSDLF.D.D FKLDJS I AM SOOOO SICK OF THESE QUESTIONS. I UNDERSTAND, YOU ARE CONCERNED...LOOKING FOR ADVICE BUT WE SIMPLY CANNOT ANSWER THAT QUESTION. THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS...IF YOU ARE SEXUALLY ACTIVE, NOT MATTER WHAT BIRTH CONTROL YOU ARE ON OR WHAT PART OF YOUR CYCLE...YOU COULD BE PREGNANT. END OF STORY. WE CANNOT TELL YOU FOR SURE BASED ON YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION....YOU CANNOT PEE ON YOUR KEYBOARD AND LET ME ANALYZE YOUR HORMONE LEVELS...STOP ASKING THESE QUESTIONS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• ANON really, if you don't like the question don't answer, get a life hun, just cause you're pissed at the world you don't have to jump her ass! Girl let me tell you, my "friend" has been so werid lately I don't know if I am or not, All HPT are neg, but I've got that feeling!!!! I say wait a week or so and test, its a yes or no!!! Don't worry about bashers we all get scared and we're just lookin for some advice! Hell its what this sites for!! GL & GOD BLESS!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 2:58 PM on Aug. 12, 2009