If you could pause your life for a day..

Would you go and "be" with someone else, a person from your past, a celebrity, or even someone you have admired for a long time?

And please no high horse answers- you can imagine and answer anon, this is just for fun!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't be with anyone sexually. I 'd be with one or several different women who I admire very very much. Their personalities have given me strength and I'd love more strength.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Not sexually, but I'd want to spend a day w/one of my ex's...my 1st love...just laughing and having fun like good times. My DH and I don't laugh together anymore :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• There was one night, the very first nigth I met my ex boyfriend, that was just perfect...I wish I could go back to that night and freeze time...or relive that night over and over again....does that count?
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 2:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• yes, forsure.. you always want that.. a pause, a look back for a "what if".. im all about it.. i wouldnt want anything to change cause that would skank up my now but yes, yes i would..

how many do i get? pausez that is?

old boyfreinds, the day the cheerleading capt broke my tail bone (so i could break her face), the day my grandpa died, man so many..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 2:04 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Heck yeah..fantasy time, no consequences..I'd do Sean Connery..lol. Funny thing is..if you ask my husband this question..he'd say that I( his wife) would do Connery too.LOL.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• op here- I would go back with an old love ( if it was a fantasy I would make him love me too) young Elvis, Alex O' loughlin, so, so many!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I would spend the day with my first love. and that makes me feel like a terrible wife.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• oh, it shoulden't make you feel like a terrible wife, this is for fun, not saying you should go have an affair! It;s only natural that you will always love someone you have loved at some point- it doesn't make you a bad person- just a person
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I'm glad I am not the only one who feels that way. Thank you for that! It makes me feel better and not so down on myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2009