Do students get bottled or tap water at school?

Or Do I have to sent water to school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in

• At my son's school they are allowed to have a bottle of water at their desks but the school does not provide it. I wouldn't expect the school to provide bottled water for the kids....it is expensive!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:09 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• This is an asinine question. If you feel it is necessary then send you precious LO with Perrier.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• There are normally drinking fountains.. the schools I work in have water in the room with little paper cups.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• you have to bring your own bottled water, unless your kid is in middle school or High School, they have bottled available.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Tap out of the water fountain, unless they are in middle and high school where they can buy bottled out of the machine.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:23 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• They have water fountains. My daughter always takes a stainless steel bottle with her.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:29 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Bottle water at our kids school.

BTW, ANON 2:07 - take a breath it wasn't that serious of a question for you to respond like that. PHEW!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:31 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• There are water fountains in the cafeteria and by the bathrooms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Yeah nothing tastes better than some stank Allentown, PA water straight out of a fountain that's been at the school since it was built. Ah the memories.

They don't serve empty calorie fillers like water with our school lunches. Our students get healthy beverages like milk and juice. Bottled water is only offered as an addition if it is hot out and it's given in the classroom.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:13 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Uh, I thought water IS healthy - after all, a lot of our body is made out of water.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2009