Would you date an older man if there was a benefit ??

I have been offered a proposition to go out on dinner dates with this older man, not like 70 /80 year old man , but he is older , I was told that he would look out and help me finiacially . I know the intention is more than that , but I don't have to do anything I don't want to do . Would you do it ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yep- i did..no sex, but I just went to dinner with the guy and made 500$ a dinner- it was great while I was in college
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I wouldnt go unless you actually have feelings for this person. If you lead them on, its just wrong. You shouldnt get into it knowing he may want more if you dont. Im married to someone who is 12 years older than I am. I love him with all my heart, and he provides wonderfully for our family. You shouldnt get into a relationship just because its a good business deal.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• ohhh no !!! NO RELATIONSHIPS OR STRINGS ATTATCHED !!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• OHH AND HE IS WAAAY OLDER THAN ME I M 27
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• there are ALWAYS strings attached
    he may wait to pull them
    but be assured there are strings
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 2:31 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• You may as well become a prostitute. How can you sit at dinner with him knowing what he would want to happen and he's paying you.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 2:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• if i was single and made it clear from the get go that nothing would happen, and that we would only go to public places. than yes i probably would. if i felt that he would pressure for more than i wouldn't do it though.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• If he's paying you than you should have sex with him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I would never accept money for a date. I would only date a man that I had an interest in. Dating a man that you have no interest in, no matter what his age, is asking for trouble that you may not be interested in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009