if your haven twins can you misscarrige with one and the other be fine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have heard it happen. Am I 100% sure no but a co-worker a while back had it happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• yes
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 2:26 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Yes I have heard of people losing one and keeping the other!
    alyjax03

Answer by alyjax03 at 2:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• It can happen....When my mom was pregnant with my sister she was a twin. My mom miscarried one and the other was fine which was my sister. she was born on her due date and everything.
    Randa09

Answer by Randa09 at 2:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• yes it is it happened to me i have my son and his twin was miscarried around 13 weeks
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:29 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i was won cuz the doc said i had misscarrige but you know that feeing you get that you just know your preg well i have that feelin but im going to another doc to make sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• ya u should go to the doctor i am going to the doctor friday to see if i am pregnant but i really hope its not twins again i dont want to lose another
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• im not try to bring it up but when you misscarrge with twins did your homrone levl go down then go back up cuz mine ws 115 but it went down to 112 last i knew bout it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• My dad was a twin, he killed his, I think he wanted to be an only child! but yeah its possible GL & GOD BLESS!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 2:48 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• It does happen sometimes, but unless you already knew it was twins try not to get your hopes up too much. I am very sorry for your loss.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009