Is this a hard question?

http://tiny.cc/WHDenial

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, because it's not a question. Try again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• uh go to the video?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

___________________________
    Hey try a midol and some chocolate ice cream.
    _______________________
    He beat around that question like no ones business! That was effin hilarious! I guess he was told what to say and stick with it. Deny Deny Deny.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• LOL I watched this this morning on FOX. Virdon is a far left nut and was often on Fox for the left during the campaign. Now he is in Obamas administration. LOL Obvious he doesn't want to say it but he knows it. Of course they are not going to trash or delete emails or names and addresses. It's illegal for the White House to do that. Do you trust your government to just put them aside? What a dork. Schooled by Megyn. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I saw this this morning on the show. He really didn't want to answer her. He knows that destruction of correspondence with the WH is illegal. He can't admit they have the emails, he can't admit that is considered collecting names, and he really can't admit they may destroy the names. They really opened Pandora's Box with this one. What evils are being unleashed and is hope really at the bottom of the box?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I don't get how he was totally unprepared for that question. You'd think he would know that was going to be what she asked. Not a great interview, Bill.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 3:14 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• The White House is not supposed to collect this kind of info on citizens. It also is not allowed to delete communications coming in so BO has himself in a dilimma. They are in fact keeping all those email and email addresses. Someday down the line that info will be released and privacy will be invaded. My sister sent in my email to her about healthcare. She had no clue it would not be deleted. She apologized to me. Funny thing is I have been getting tons of email from a company trying to inform me now on healthcare. Never got them until the day after she forwarded my email to the White House site. I do think our emails are on a list if sent in and we will be targeted by email, phone and mail to inform us. I told my sister if she did something like that again we were done. She can love BO all she wants. What I sent her was straight from the Bill not something fishy.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Well, I don't know about you, but i believe him!!!!

liar

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• duh uh oh uh dohhh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Aug. 12, 2009