Okies so what's your opinon on this guy?

On this whole thing. I of course am doing this annonymously. IF they want my identity they can get it. The listen in on our phones home and cell, our IM's and through our emails that they can do all this themselves.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?cl=15017843

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LMFAO @ your fear.
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 2:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• LOL I watched this this morning on Fo.x Virdon is a far left nut and was often on Fox for the left during the campaign. Now he is in Obamas administration. LOL Obvious he doesn't want to say it. Of course they are not going to trash or delete emails ornames and addresses. It's illegal for the White House to do that. What a dork. Schooled by Megyn. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Funny how liberals paniced over the Patriot Act now Obama has kept it and expanded on it the Patriot Act is a great thing. They were worried people would listen to them and invade their privacy. Now it is Obama in charge it is a great idea. Sorry Libs make me laugh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Why doesn't he just answer the question? Why is he avoiding it at all costs? Just be honest. That is what bugs me about politicians.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• let em listen..*shrugs* maybe Oblama will learn something for a few people
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:35 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• didn't like the Patriot Act then, don't like it now, nor do I approve of any expansion by the current administration. and I never "paniced" over it, whatever that is.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 6:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2009