yeast infection while pregnant...?

so the obgyn told me i had one seen it through my urine test and told me to take monistat. Is it okay to take that and will it at all effect my testing I have to do for the pregnancy. Im going to take my labs tomorrow. Also, what can I expect from the monistat, leaking, etc? thanks ladies. and im 11 weeks along

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had one around this time in one of my pregnancies, everything will be ok as far as testing goes. You might want to use the medicine at night and wear a pantiliner during the treatment also.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• well lots of women get yease infections while pregnant your far from the firs...t he wouldnt tell you take it if it wasnt safe...and they have a pill you stick up there that doesnt leak
    Anonymous

• I personally only get yeast infections while I am pregnant.. and this time around has been horrible. Thankfully there is a prescription pill you can take that you just take one and it goes away. But yea, he wouldn't tell you to take it if it wasn't safe, and like someone else said definatly use it at night and wear a panty liner, it will take care of the leaking and what not.
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 3:35 PM on Aug. 12, 2009