A bum.....just venting

Well I have a long history of family issues and this is one of the examples of it spilling over into my current life. I lost my job about a month 1/2 ago and every since then there has been hell in my house(acutally since way before then). I don't do anything right, but to be honest there are days when I am so discouraged and I do NOTHING. Well my kids father and I got into a arguments (he's on unemployment) and he revealed to me that my family really doesn't care about me, I'm a horrible person, and I don't take care of my kids and ultimately i'm a bum.. (all because I can't find work right now). I don't have any money coming in, I can admit I feel defeated in this life and I wish I could just start all over. I want to prove everyone wrong and be the best mother, and person that I can be. I just needed to get this out because it is eating me up, so thank you ladies for listening......

mommy2_twins

Asked by mommy2_twins at 2:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Screw them in the A-HOLE! LOL, You are a beautiful mother that can do anything! GO MOMS!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 3:55 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Girl!!! Stop listening to him!!!! He should be the one to talk? From my understanding he isn't the best father so who is he to tell anyone about parenting skills? He has been on unemployment so why doesn't he get a job? Don't let him put you down!!!
    Javionsmommy112

Answer by Javionsmommy112 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• ya wanna hear something funny.... i have many ex's that would tell you i dont cook i dont clean they think im a bad mom and etc. did i cook for them no did i clean for them no was i ever a BAD mom no! wasnt always the best mom but never a BAD mom... anyhow you could ask my dh i cook i clean i take care of everything child related in this house from my kids to my step kids to nieces, nephews, sleep overs etc. i found what made the difference was the man.... I found the one that made me want to do these things for him and i married him 3 weeks later lol.... replace the man and i bet a better self image on your part will follow jmo
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 9:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2009