WISDOM TOOTH.

Im getting my wisdom tooths taken out today. All four of them. Im wondering will it hurt after there taken out and will ill be able to eat or go back to work tomorrow.

hmomr

Asked by hmomr at 3:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Health

• It will hurt for a couple of days and u will not want to go to work with a huge swollen face and neck. Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Also you are not going to be able to eat very much so u will feel a lil weak
    Anonymous

• pudding, applesauce, mash potatos...and no you will not want to go back to work for a couple days. They put me out since mine were wrapped around my jaw bone. They had to cut them into 4 pieces to get them out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:22 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• it will hurt..i was swollen for 2 weeks and i only had 2 done at a time. I did eat what I wanted tho, i just cleaned really well after and tried to eat it without using my back molars..oh yeah avoid using straws
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:25 PM on Aug. 12, 2009