my special thing of the week....what's yours???

Ok...so my "special" thing of the week is that I accidentally put my underwear on inside out...lmao I JUST now realized it....haha what is your "special" thing of the week???

Bump to get more replies...this could get interesting....

tnkrbell860

Asked by tnkrbell860 at 3:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i almost accidentally put porn on some friends facebook,whew!
    i did not know it was porn !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• lmao...thats a good one... :D
    tnkrbell860

Answer by tnkrbell860 at 3:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i tried to shave my ass and cut myself?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i drove the wrong way on a two lane road,bad mom! i did this without thinking,SLOW DOWN
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• lol op, I have done the panty thing. I can't think of anything off the top of my head right now.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 3:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I was washing something down in the bathtub with the spray head, it slipped out of my hand and hosed me down - it was on jet spray and hot! LMAO hose flopping around the bathtub directly at me
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• OMG i did that the other day...It was cold water tho and I was bathing my friends ducks in my shower lmao
    tnkrbell860

Answer by tnkrbell860 at 3:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Wow, it isn't often in life you hear the words "I was bathing my friends ducks". This was a great picture. Thanks.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 5:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• lol...he and his dad owns Green Meadows Farms in Jersey..or the city..I forget where it is...and we decided to play a joke on my Boyfriend.

lol ok..so me and my friend jae went to the mall then back to his house. we thought it would be really funny to play a trick on my boyfriend Lion and bring the 2 baby ducks to the house. ROFL we had them set up in the bathroom and they had their lil pool of water we made and food and were runnin around the bathroom. So lion gets home and was like...I have to go to the bathroom...i'll be back in a min...grabs his laptop and goes towards the bathroom...lol so we hear the door open and start busting up laughing...he comes walkin in the living room and was like what is that in my bathroom...they are NOT staying...omg it was soooo funny...they were just waddling their lil selves around the bathroom having a ball. It was great...u shouldve been here haha.
    tnkrbell860

Answer by tnkrbell860 at 6:39 PM on Aug. 12, 2009