Do you think she is being racist?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCILi1odyw

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No idea. I HATE youtube videos. If you want to use it as a source to back up your Q...fine. But to just put it in and expect people to watch to be able to answer the Q...not me anyway...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• ^^Agree.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Ditto.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• OMG fine don't watch it, but hey learn to just pass over it no need for your two cents. I didn't ask you how you felt about the way I post a question so learn to keep your mouth shut when you have nothing intelligent to say!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Hey I will give it away for you..It is a BLACK WOMAN calling Obama out on who he is associated with! My point is when WHITE people do this we are RACIST so I wanted to know if it worked both ways.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Not at all she is right on...BULLSEYE!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:26 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Nope, not at all.. and neither are all the other people that stand up and speak their minds!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• She isn't pointing out that Obama's associates are black - that would be the only way one could call her racist - far from it. The first person she mentions is white.
    She begins by pointing out the police bashing they have in common:
    the attitudes revealed with recent events, with bombing police stations & killing police, with belonging to Black Panthers, etc. )
    then she presents the shared attitude of their agreement and solidarity with marxism.

It isn't racist of HER to bring to light someone else's racism, nor their communist philosophy.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 5:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2009