So what are your thoughts on this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-RzbOMBmRM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ecafemom%2Ecom%2Fgroup%2F6361%2Fforums%2Fread%2F9410578%2FGoverment%5Frun%5Fhealth%5Fcare&feature=player_embedded

TBandNCmommy

Asked by TBandNCmommy at 3:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 3:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I i think it shows the next holacaust victims upclose except the speaker who has govt. insurance!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• This is my question. Why is it, when ever anyone disagrees with a liberal they are labeled as not informed, that really bothers me.  They act like if they were informed they wouldn't disagree with me.  It is that very attitude that concerns me!!

TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 3:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Sheesh make ya wanna kick his teeth down his throat...and ladies if you want report me to the WH its a figure of speech lol.I would also like to point out that the MAJORITY do not want the damn UHC.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:12 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• We need to stop labeling our selfs. Libs, Dems, Rep, they all have turned their backs to the people who voted them in to office..
    It is funny how the Obamas took their time to pick a dog. But it comes to us the people they pass laws with out reading them?????
    We need to start a new party to get our country back.
    This is about the government and the people and WE THE PEOPLE NEED WAKE UP AND FIGHT BACK. Stop protecting a men who does not care about our future and who lies just like Bush and Clinton.
    If they really wanted to make jobs than turn on the water in California so the farmers can start farming. This is happing in Central California and it started with Clinton. Our government is pulling fast shit on us you can't see. The question should be it is in your face what else does the government have to take away before you wake up??????????
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 4:22 PM on Aug. 12, 2009