I need some bachelorette party ideas....

What are some fun games to play at a bachelorette party and what are good things to sell at the bars to make money?

moviemom22

Asked by moviemom22 at 3:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no strippers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• oh man we always love to play 'pin the penis' you can buy the games (cheap) and all the penises have names and are decorated like 'dr penis' with a stethoscope lol. We have so much fun with that. We didnt really have any other games..oh we also buried a cherry in a pile of whipped cream and the girls had to find it with their mouths...like getting 'your cherry back' lol. I got some penis pacifiers, blowpops, condoms and flowers and made a bouqet for the bride to be to throw at the party. You can go to Joanns or michaels and get a bouqet holder cheap and fill it with fake or real flowers and attach with floral wire, condoms and penises, etc. the blowpops just stuck right in by the sticks. the girls LOVED going for that bouqet! google bacholorette games you will find so much stuff!
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I was taken out to party and got so drunk they had to carry me to the car. Oh the memories. I don't suggest letting her get that drunk. I then had to go to my parents the next day.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 3:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Im not sure what you can sell though....drinks? blowpops, anything that can be turned into something nasty. lol I also made up names for drinks, and put the real name in (). Like a Strawberry Margarita would be a 'Slutty Stripper'. or something like that. It made it fun.
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• ooooo and we got a penis pinata! filled it with candy, and tons of condoms. that was the best!
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I just replied to this question yesterday, my DD had a belly dancer,because the party consisted of older and younger ladies,the belly dancer taught us how to dance and she dressed my DD up in a veil and skirt that had bells on it,we also split the ladies up in groups of 3s,each group had to make a wedding gown out of a roll of toilet paper,Make sure you give at least 3 party favors,I made pictures of my DD and put a ribbon with her name on it,this can act as a favor and name card. You have to know your bride and guest,my DD hates strippers and R-rated things,also like I said,we had older ladies there and she didn't want me to feel out of place.So,hint around the bride,whatever make her happy. Also,don't forget to make t-shirts for the bride,and a crown and a banner. Have fun.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 4:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• For making money - Get the bride-to-be a t-shirt and write,sew,iron on "SUCK FOR A BUCK" then with safety pins pin on lifesavers (the individually wrapped ones). I made $128.00 at my party. You can replace the lifesavers as they are eaten. Guys are silly but it works, hell some girls did it to, and some guys paid to have my friends do it.

For a game- before the party ask the future husband general/personal questions about himself. Then have each guest read off a question to the bride-to-be. If she gets it correct great if she gets it wrong she has to chew a piece of bubble gum. I could not talk by the end of this game.

Have a great time
    J.P

Answer by J.P at 4:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I was pregnant at my bachelorette party, but we went to a bar with good food and ate like pigs, then we went to a comedy club and it was a good time. Much better than playing stupid games and having a stripper. One game I wish I could've had was the underwear game... You have all the guests bring a pair of underwear, in the bride's size, but the guests style (something the bride knows you would pick out), and have them stick the underwear in a box without the bride seeing them. Then you hang them on a clothesline and the bride has to guess who's underwear is who's. If she guesses yours correctly you win a prize, and at the end of the game, she gets to keep all the underwear.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2009