can I check my baby registry?

my baby shower is this weekend, and I want to delete some stuff from my registry, is there anyway I can see if any1 bought them? I want to delete them but I just want to know if any 1 of my guest bought them,(I really don't want them my husband put it on there and I think its useless)
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's virtually the same thing.

If he requested 2, and you still see the number 2 - nobody has bought it. If you see 1 - then someone has bought 1 - if you see 0 - someone or two people have bought a carseat each.

You can also NOT log in to your baby registry - just do a search with the name or whatever and see on there too.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:03 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• If your husband requested 1 item of something in the registry - like.. 1 crib, or.. 1 diaper bag, etc - the number will then be 0 - someone has purchased it.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 3:55 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• OP-
    well how does it work at walmart online baby registry? my husband added 2 car seats, and I don't see anything that says 1
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2009