Does it bother you?

when your dh is mad at you for something and continues to be mad until you talk to him or something comes up until he gets over it. I mean just acting like alittle kid.

But when I am upset he does not care just goes about his business kind of like saying ah! she will get over it and ignore me until I snap out of it. I hate going through this when I am upset I want him to talk to me about it (calmly) same for him but he is a big baby (very manly in other things) but a baby when it comes to him getting upset. When he does this to me I just want to do my own thing (not cheat) I mean just get away for the moment from him. I guess I wish he was more considerate with my feelings like maybe baby me...lol (now whose the baby now..lol)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Of course! My bf hate seeing my cry so when i'm mad at him about something I make myself cry so that he feels like shit and realizes what he did was wrong. When i'm mad at him though he gets mad at me for being mad at him lol. Were never mad for too long though just a few minutes to an hour and he's on his knees.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• mine not affected by me crying
    even gets mad at me, like short tempered if I am upset and crying

mine is the biggest baby, if it were a contest i would win, so i guess that means i lose-right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• No,I'm glad and proud to say,we are too old to argue,when and if my DH get upset ,he take the dog for a walk and he will return with my favorite chips or ice-cream. If,I get upset, I just start singing hymns. But, we try very hard to be patient,and honey stop crying,because, if, you have small kids,they will pick up your habit and start crying for everything they want. Wait until you both are calm and laughing and then tell him how you feel.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i would love to tell you that as men grow older they out grow it but my hubby is 58 and he still pouts. the last time i thought he was mad at someone at work only to find out he had been mad at me for three days and was pissed that I didn't know why he was mad at me. MEN !!!!
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 5:14 PM on Aug. 12, 2009