Question about down south (female area).. =)

I trim down south, and now I want to shave it off. BUT- everytime I do, I end up regretting it because it either burns or itches really badly. Then I get these nasty irritation bumps- and uggggghhh!!

Does anyone know how I can make it more pleasant, for not only my hubby, but myself aswell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Coochie cream does work good, but it's like $10.00 for a 6 oz bottle....conditioner is the equivilent of coochie cream, and I think anon:42 has a good idea about letting it soak in a warm bath first, I'm gonna try that.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Try using nair or veet. Get the one that says for sensitive skin.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 4:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Do it after taking a hot shower or while in a warm bath. Use lotion afterward with a moisturizer (you can use aloe too but sometimes that burns!). It might itch as the new hair comes in for the first couple of times, but like with shaving your armpits soon you will get used to it and it won't anymore. Good luck! :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 4:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Yep.
    I usually get it waxed though.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Do you want it completely bald? If so get it waxed or if you shave you need to put lots of lotion so it won't dry up and grow these razor bumps and itch.

I just trim it with a comb and scissor and that is just fine for me and my dh...:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I use this stuff called Coochie Creme, it's amazing. If you use it correctly, it prevents razor burn and ingrown hairs!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:25 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Put lotion on immediately after and hydrocortizone cream...works like magic
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Doesn't lotion have alcohol in it? Won't that friggin burn? Lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Get it waxed. So much easier.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Waxing can cause small tears in the skin and lead to infections so be careful...I always take a warm/hot bath and soak for a bit then use conditioner on it while shaving and use baby sensitive skin lotion (no alcohol) afterwards.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2009