Johnny Jump?

My son is 7 months and will barely stay in his johnny jump for 5 min. Anyone else's baby do this? I interact with him while he is juming and sometimes he will stay a bit longer but not usually.

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 4:30 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yup - my son did this.
    He just wasn't interested. Try it ever week or so, and his interest will catch.
    now my son LOVES the thing, and he jumps like a maniac. :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:31 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• funny thing, my son was about that age, and used one at daycare(where i luckily worked). it was the type with a tray in the front. then we got one for home since he liked it so much, wont use the dang thing! this one doesnt have a tray, stubborn lil thing haha...but now he's so mobile, that any type of restraint ticks him off
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Every baby is different...my son LOVED his...he'd fall asleep in it and cry if we took him out...lol My daughter on the other hand hated it...she preferred her exersaucer.
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 4:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• My daughter only last about 5-10 mins but that is with any activitiy with her. I do find if I intereact with her a lot, she will stay in it a bit longer...closer to 10 mins. My daughter 5.5 months and I love the Johnny Jump Up! Its so cute when she turns it around and starts walking away (she doesnt get but a couple of inches) and marches in place when it will not go any further. I just keep asking her if she is running away, she turns her head at me and laughs then continues her marching away.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2009