How do u get hyped up to clean your house??

I don't know I have to clean & organize my house.. But have no emphasize too... OMG!! so how do u get hyped up to clean???

connorsmom2009

Asked by connorsmom2009 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Home & Garden

• When I look around and feel myself getting peeved off over the mess. lol.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:34 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Blast some music that is up beat & loud, that's what gets me in the mood to clean. If the TV is on I can't clean, I will just sit there and watch the darn thing, but music gets me up and going!!
    Inkedmommy007

Answer by Inkedmommy007 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I will sometimes turn on music and that seems to help. Or my husbands says "This house is a wreck!!!!" lol either one works!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 4:35 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Invite company over. This way I do get the place cleaned up. After that, I tell myself that bugs and germs will take over if I don't clean- this forces me to clean the bathrooms and the kitchen floor a lot.

Answer by Bmat at 4:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• LOUD SALSA MUSIC!! IT MOTIVATES ME TO DO ANYTHING!

Answer by older at 4:39 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I crank up the Violent Femmes. This has 2 effects. 1-the kids get out of my way. and usually ask why I like this weird music. and 2-it goes much faster when I'm in a good dancing and singing mood. My boys do this too when it's time to clean there rooms.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 5:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I agree with inviting company over.. it never fails when company is expected I can clean my house in no time LOL
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 6:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I throw Bat of of Hell (by Meatloaf) on the CD player (it is the best cleaning music) and turn up the volume

Answer by rkoloms at 6:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I put on my ipod and listen to trance/electronica. It gets my ass cleaning AND dancing.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 8:16 AM on Aug. 13, 2009