what are some good easy meals for toddlers

I have a hard time with my son eating. So I fix what I know he likes and now I think he is getting burned out on that also. What are maybe some ideas to feed a toddler.

Dani362

Asked by Dani362 at 4:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• they have easy bisquik add water shake for pancakes in the AM, chicken nuggest, grilled cheese, tator tot hot dish, fish sticks, canned veggies, PB & J, stir fry, turkey sausage ( my son actually loves this - kilbasa? ) spagetti, plain noodles with steamed veggies and parmasean cheese, they have frozen make a meals that all you have to do is heat in the microwave - hot dogs. corn dogs. there's some - I get stuck feeding the same things too.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• You should be working towards your toddler eating the same nutritious meals that the rest of the family eats. Focus on fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes.
    Here are some toddler-friendly suggestions:
    Frozen foods, especially peas, blueberries and corn
    Dips: fresh fruit and yogurt, vegetables and hummus (loaded with calcium and iron), whole grain pasta and steamed veggies with marinara, cheese sauce or peanut sauce
    Squishy foods: avocado, banana, kiwi (more potassium than banana, more vitamin C than orange juice), tofu

Answer by rkoloms at 8:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2009