Uhh...is this normal?

My sons in the bath, he is six years old and I went to check on him and his uh pp was like erect...he was acting all weird telling me to leave...what the heck?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Yes, totally normal. My son's penis sometimes gets erect when he's lotioning it. Lord,.....lol
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 5:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Okay...I was scared he was in there starting young.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• it has to get erect sometimes, its a blood flow thing!!! seriously, i'm a nurse, its a blood flow thing!!!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 5:12 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• the penis is a toy stuck to the body! If their age 2 or 82! lol... its only normal!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• LOL! Totally normal. He found out what his penis toys, it's his very own new bath toy. Don't freak out and just explain to him that he needs to do that in private (bedroom or bathroom). Your baby is growing up and will always have a fascination with his penis.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Normal.......A penis is an attached toy for boys....lol give him is privacy and warn him when you are going in to check on him.....
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 9:11 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• lol! that's very normal. my son actually started getting erect when was a baby while changing his diaper. the front of his diaper would poke out.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2009