Would you take your 4 month old camping??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• "No, to many wild animals will think the baby is food. "

Do you think she is going to just leave the kid in the woods for a bear to eat? Ha ha... Sorry but I just found this statement to be funny.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• My friends did! I don't like camping that much, so I won't go with them, but it always seemed to work out fine for them.
    silvia316

Answer by silvia316 at 4:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• No, to many wild animals will think the baby is food.

Answer by louise2 at 4:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• We did last year and it was great. Our LO was so happy. Just make sure you bring a playpen so that you have a safe place to put the baby while you are cooking or doing other things you need both hands for. I was nursing so his food was not a problem, if you are FF make sure to bring enough bottled water for making the formula with. Remember to think about bug spray and sunscreen. You can call your ped and ask what they recommend.
    Have fun, it will probably be the easiest camping trip you will take with kids.
    :)
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I took my dd when she was just under 2 months old, she loved it but it is hard work! are u breast feeding?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 4:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• No not breastfeeding now I was he was to hard to breasted feed and I'm working. I'm in Co do you think it would be to cold at night for him??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• It could happen. Never say never. Babies have tendency to cry and attract attention.

Answer by louise2 at 5:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Where in CO are you? I am in GJ. If he is in the bed with you he will not be too cold. For the times he is not in bed make sure to put on an extra layer than what you need.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I'm in Montrose, how funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Aug. 12, 2009