Has anyone tried this angelpin.net thing?

MommyKKay

Asked by MommyKKay at 5:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• It's a scam! They want you to send money for "supplies" by Western Union. Then IF you get the "supplies" they will not actually be enough to make more than one or two angels and you won't ever have the opportunity to actually get your money back. They promise up to $500 weekly... You would be lucky if you sold these yourself to earn back $5... And it's gonna cost you $20.

http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/work-at-home-companies/angel-pin-creations-in-tampa-fl-11002050

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• No, why would I?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I've never heard of it, but it doesn't sound good. I am a SAHM to with 2 wonderful kids. I recently started working from home and I'm very happy I did. I work with a great team of Moms, we work for Internet CEO Moms. We help people create income from home.
    No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just a A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.

Visit me at :
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

Erika

I'd love to tell you more about our great team!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2009