I am 34 weeks pregnant and all of the sudden i have like this burning feeling under my right breast like my ribs area, is this normal? what is it?

xxSummaxx13

Asked by xxSummaxx13 at 5:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got that too!! I was about 30 weeks though. I thought maybe it was just from being hot and my bra rubbing against my skin.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 5:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Have them U/S your gallbladdar.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 5:25 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i have had it for weeks! it is soo unbearable sometimes i just cry! it started abour 25 weeks and has prgressivly gotten worse...my dr says the baby is on a nerve but it will go away almost instanty when he is born =/
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 5:45 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Does it come and go? It sounds like your gall bladder to me becuase that is where your gall bladder is located. I was diagnosed with gall stones at 24 weeks with my son and had to go thru HELL the next 13 weeks til I hit 37 and they were able to more safely induce me.

Does it happen a few hours after eating fatty food? Does it last for a few hours and then disappear? If yes, then I would ask your doc about gall stones. Its a simple diagnoses through an u/s
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 7:30 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• u kno it may just well b hurt burns
    mzskyla

Answer by mzskyla at 10:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2009