Have any of your kids started teething at 3 months?

My daughter chews and drools so much! It just seems to early to me.

mama_moonsong

Asked by mama_moonsong at 5:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• chewing and drooling are normal acts of a 3 month old. It doesn't necessarily mean she is teething. I thought the same when my son was 3 months but you will know if she is teething though for sure b/c most babies are extra fussy when teething. some run a low grade temp. My son really began teething around 5 months and just cut his first tooth at 7 months. He is now 7 1/2 months old and working on cutting his second tooth. She could be teething though some babies teethe early. Teething can be a rough ordeal for baby and mom so hang in there if you have a fussy teether.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• my son started that early too....but it took him forever to actually get teeth in! he didnt get them til about 7 months almost 8!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 5:41 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• My 2 1/2 month old is drooling a lot and likes to chew on her pacifier and fingers. I'm not sure it's teething though because she isn't fussy....we'll see!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 5:48 PM on Aug. 12, 2009