What retail stores sell flower girl dresses?

I'm looking for a size 3 flower girl dress. Any ideas on who has the best deals?

moviemom22

Asked by moviemom22 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If you're not being very particular, Burlington's has some really cute dresses that will work for that purpose. I think they're meant to be more like christening or baptism dresses, but they all look the same, in my opinion.
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 5:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• JC PennY has a nice selection in the catalog. They aren't the fanciest but they are price tag friendly. Burlington Coat Factory is another good idea from the PP. In fact that is where my granddaughters flower girl dress for my sons wedding came from.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:39 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Most department stores will sleep christening gowns and easter and christmas dresses that make cute flower girl dresses. Check the sales for the stuff that is going out of season now. You may find some really cute easter dresses that might work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• http://www.bridalshopsusa.com/iowabridalstore.htm

check out this site for all the bridal shops in IA you can choose one that is closest to you and they can assist you...
    shannonsmomm

Answer by shannonsmomm at 5:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• My sister just got some on clearance from JCPenny.com. They were only $30. The ones at Davids Bridal were between $80-100.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:59 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i like macs they have some really nice stuff and when htey have a sale its ussuly a good deal look at like a dress selection it dosent have to be a "flower gril dress" jsut to be on your flower girl
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 7:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• If you have Once Upon a Child near you, that is where i fing good deals on nice clothes. If not, JCPenny has good deals too.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Go on Ebay! I bought my SD's dress for...get this...$19 BRAND NEW!
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 1:17 AM on Aug. 13, 2009