Bikini ready body for next seaon?

I promised my husband that if he got a vasectomy, I will get a "bikini ready body" by next summer. That may sound crazy, but he was really insecure, and I had already had a tubaligation done that failed and I'm now pregnant with our fourth child. We figured it would be "his turn" and he agrees, but he is still very nervous...anyway. I don't tan very well and I live in Washington where it rains almost all year. What "quick and easy" excercises would be good to help me get in shape between November and June?
I am currently eating healthier (no processed foods or eating out, and controlling my "sweet tooth" better), and I've been trying to take our new dog for a walk every morning but the rain is a KILLER for me!
Suggest your favorite workout (video, or regular routine), what you use and what I should buy to "copy" the routine. Thank you everyone for the suggestions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i don't think there is a "quick" way to get into shape. between nov and jun you can do alot by eating right (which you said you doing) and working out or doing something active at least 3 times a week. go walking, or biking riding. go to the gym or if you cant leave the house; if you have digital cable they have the fit channel...do those. don't force the weight loss it will come off. if when you plateau don't worry you will go down the hill again and start losing more weight. it's like a marriage, all about committment to the cause.
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 5:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Breastfeed the new baby for one thing. Make sure your workouts include core strength training--Abs For Dummies is a good one--and make sure your cardio workouts are efficient by determining your target heart zone, getting there and staying there for 20 minutes at least. Stick to water and green tea for beverages. Stick to lean protein choices and raw vegetables, absolutely no starchy carbs. Get 100 oz of water daily and take your vitamins. If you plateau, switch up your workout routine to increase your cardio and/or include weight training.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• i do an isagenix program (nutritional cleansing) so my cells are able to absorb nutrients better so i'm getting the most from my food, and keeping my cals down by using the meal replacement shakes. and jillian michaels dvds are awesome... i have the no more trouble zones and banish fat boost metabolism for days that i want to do a 40 min workout, and her "maximize complete" series for when i just was a 20 min workout. the maximize complete workouts use a step (i got mine at target) and all of them but the banish fat boost metabolism use hand weights.

jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 12:59 PM on Aug. 14, 2009