How was your day?

Mine sucked! I had plans to take the little ones to coldstone, and then noticed my 2 year old was acting lazy and not hungry (which is very unusual especially in the morning!) and the poor thing had a fever of 102.6! So I went to urgent care and she has a virus, nothing I can do for her but liquids and motrin. She took a nice, long nap and then ate about 10 crackers, and about an hour later her fever was back up to 103.4. With some rest and fluids it's better now, she's about to get more motrin and off to bed. Meanwhile my other child has a terrible diaper rash and is teething! Not to mention my wisdom teeth have been hurting so bad on and off for the past 3 days that it feels like I'm about to get lockjaw. *sigh* :/

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 6:13 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sounds like you need a kid fee vacation too, lets run away to some place warm with hot cabana guys lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• long i just got done cleaning my kids' room not too long ago, it was an all day job for 2 rooms, and of course my boys have theirs a mess already. i still got to change out bedding in the animal cages and litter box and put away and finish laundry. i think i need a kid free vacation
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:26 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• LOL yea i'll book the cruise tickets :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• bad. since i have no job and no car and im pregnant, i did nothing but worry about having a miscarrage. im still in my pajamas... i know its sick
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I'm sorry that you are having a bad day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I hope that your daughter feels better soon.

Today my day has been okay. But last night was a whole diffrent story. Somebody decided to try to break into my shed. Luckly my youngest one happened to wake up and after I got him back into bed I noticed that the shed light was on and that there were people in my back yard. The bad thing is that the cops didn't get here soon enough so they got away.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• The fan to the air conditioner broke, and on the hottest day of the year.  I had to stay in the house while it took the tech 3+ hours to fix it. The indoor temp got to 95, and for once it is actually humid. (we are in the NE where it has been the coolest summer on record according to the local meteorologist)

When the tech was done we went out to eat where it is air conditioned.

We are home, I am drained, but the boys have homework to finish before bed.

good night

mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 7:01 PM on Aug. 12, 2009