What have you ate today (include what you'll be having later)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Had a cup of Earl Grey tea for breakfast, some tomato soup for lunch, and some maceroni cheese for dinner. Oh, and two glasses of chocolate milk, and about 5 glasses of water.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 6:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• big mac meal for supper, thats it for me i only eat once a day most days. my kids had cereal for breakfast, whole grain raisin bread for snack, sandwiches for lunch, whole grain crackers and dry cereal for afternoon snack ,then chick nugget meal for supper and not sure what bedtime snack will be yet
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• cereal and a banana
    Sausage for lunch...craving
    cereal again because I went out walked and my tummy was empty
    later...london broil, with mashed potatos and broccoli and cauliflour
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i had a big breakfast- scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon. for lunch i had cereal, and a choc chip cookie later for a snack. for dinner i made beefy asain noodles. if i get a craving later (17 weeks pregnant) i might have some of my mom's leftover birthday cake. im finally enjoying not getting heartburn everytime i eat :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Yes, I have eaten today. I had Special K, a banana, Slim Fast shake and Macaroni Grill.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i had spaghetti for 'brunch' and later i think im going to have subway
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Today I'd acinnamon pretzel bottle of coke a 1/4 lb beef hot dog dr pepper 2glasses milk glass water hershey bar....its hubs bday so I've no clue what were doin for dinner
    oddballj

Answer by oddballj at 6:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I had a handful of Pops cereal for breakfast, then a banana, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast with garlic and pureed potatoes for lunch, an orange for snack, and tonight will have grilled chicken with steamed brocolli and grilled corn on the cob, then melon for dessert.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• grilled chicken,rice breakfast, cottage cheese & pineapple, hamburger patty with cheese
    chilimidos62

Answer by chilimidos62 at 7:06 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I had a bowl of Life cereal for breakfast. A turkey and cheese sandwich on whole wheat with onion and tomato for lunch and a bag of veggie straws. That's all I've eaten today.
    Dinner has been done for almost an hour but I lost my appetite cooking it. Everyone else has eaten dinner already.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009