Oiy......when the dark side emerges- what to do?

my bf & I been 2gether for 2 months now (but known eachother for 2 years) I just found out Im pregnant & lately i've noticed a durastic dark change in my bf & its really ...moreless worrying me. we were great (of course) @ 1st but now he's being more aggressive in words & actions towards me- he used to be respectful ..now im refered to as B*tch or C*nt & totally disrespects me infront of his family & friends, also saying I need to obey him & do wifely duties as in suckin him off or having sex whenever he likes & our kid will be his slave & He WILL NOT take part in raising or taking care of the baby . I fire back but it gets me nowhere. I threaten to leave & he tells me he'll take me to court & take the kid from me, I threatened I'd just get an abortion (WHICH I WILL NEVER DO IM AGAISNT IT) & he'd say he'll kill me. i feel stuck now, if it was just me id LEAVE but now with a baby its a diff. story? advise?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• This is so scary I am having a hard time believing it's true.

If you're serious about this...LEAVE HIM NOW.

If your just messing with people...you're kind of a jerk.
    Julie411me

Answer by Julie411me at 6:29 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• If all you say is true, I would keep record of everything he says, date said and what he siad etc. I would leave his ass cuz I think he is full of shit and empty promises, and if he decides to take you to court then you will have all the records of what he said and his behavior toward you and your child. Good Luck and God Bless

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Please contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-SAFE (7233)

Answer by rkoloms at 7:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Please get some help. You need to get away form this man and fast. Please call the hotline, and they should be able to help you.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 9:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Look, you got pregnant by someone that you really didn't know. Two months is nothing. No offense, but your post is so extreme it sounds made up...which would actually be more pathetic than if this was happening to you, so I'll do my best to offer help. Its sad that what you said happened but it is what it is so now you have to take control. This guy is doing you a favor by showing his colors. Get out, keep records of any encounters you have with him in case you need to involve police and don't date again for a very long time. You aren't the most important person in your life now and you'll have to start making better choices and slow down. Good luck.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Leave him and make a life for yourself. He will only bring you down. You have described an abuser..... Things will only get worse.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:59 AM on Aug. 13, 2009