what do u think?

i know u can bleed a lil and be pregnant. I had my period on the 2nd of july. then on the 26 i had what i thought was another period. it was enough to use tampons. so i was wondering could i be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your period could be early. If your having to use more than one tampon then I would probally say no its not implantation. I had a few drops of old blood (brown) but hey everyones different, so you never know.

And to the woman who got all snotty about it: Im sure your sick of the same old questions, so just dont answer it! geez. Maybe shes confused and unsure and would like others opinons. NO one forced you to answer. Grow up. My 9 yr old isnt as immature as you
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 8:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• OP....lol well yeah no need to be uptight about it. i know to take a test but im planning on waiting till the end of the month. its just i have never had that with my 2 other kids. and i know about bleeding during pregnancy i just thought maybe its a lil too much to be implatation bleeding.. its just a question calm down woman
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Anon You have to understand... about once an hour someone asks that same question. I think everyone just gets tired of hearing it. The answer is always the same: if you've had sex, then take a test and go to the doctor bc yes, you can be pregnant but there is no way for us to know.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 7:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• It gets REALLY annoying to hear the same question over and over again. Sure, I dont have to read the question but with a heading like "what do you think?" Of course I am going to read it! I didnt even get past the word "pregnant" before I started my answer.

Did you have sex? If you did you can be pregnant! Did he pull out? If he did you can be pregnant. Are you on BC? If you are you can still be pregnant. Were you on your period when you had sex? If you were, you can still be pregnant!

We are not pregnancy tests and are unable to detect your HCG level so take a test or go to the OB. We cant help you
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 7:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• OP WOW U ALL got my ? mixed up.,, i understand u can bleed but i was wondering has anyone ever had bleeding like a period and still been pregnant or is that too much blood
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• this site is full of women asking "do you think i might be pregnant?" it's funny because one of my friends directed me here after i went to her with the same question. i have never been pregnant before so i had no idea if you could tell or not or how to tell besides a test. but i knew it was too early for that. and every post i read with someone asking "might i be pregnant?" every answer was basically the same "well, when i was it was like this, but you have to take a test to know." yes, ultimately we all know that. but this is a site for women to get support because sometimes that wondering is the hardest part and we just want other women to talk to about it. i think telling someone that you're annoyed by them asking is rather rude. and that getting sarcastic about it is INCREDIBLY rude and inexcusable.

"if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
    moonreigh

Answer by moonreigh at 7:55 PM on Aug. 12, 2009