what has worked best?

my dh and I are trying for a baby and wanted to know what over the counter fertilty things worked the best

which ovulation tests are the most reliable, what websites help you track ovulation, when others have tried getting pregnant what has worked the best at achieving pregnancy the fastest

please do not be dumb and say sex no duh idiots i had that much figured out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• first you need to know what your ovulation cycle is. I would recommend a book for you...Taking Charge of your Fertility by Toni Weschler. It will tell you how to understand your body without needing to buy kits and can even explain how you will know you are preggo before any EPT will.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i have already read the book taking charge of your fertilty might have to refresh myself with it we were going to try 2 months ago after that cycle but then i spotted for 5 weeks so I had to go on birth control for a month to regulate my cycle I have been off of b.c for 3 weeks now so I will refresh my self with that book as well it did provide useful information from what i remeber
    also wanted to put that i have already started to take prenatals
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• there is an ovulation calculator on babycenter.com and at yourdays.com and I saw at the drugstore they have some lubricant that is supposed to help with conceiving, I never heard about it before but it wouldn't hurt to try it I can't remember the name of it but I saw it at CVS it was in the aisle where the cholesterol tests and other otc tests are it wasn't in the feminine aisle but it might be there too, also I saw they have ovulation tests at Big Lots so you can buy a lot there for less money they were name brands
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 7:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" is THE SINGLE best investment you can make. I wasted a lot of money on ovulation kits and a lot of time on online sites. I bought the book...pregnant next cycle. (And ya know what? When I conceived, the OPK said I wasn't fertile! So much for that.)

Answer by gdiamante at 7:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2009