Does your husband have a little bit of adhd and he's thick headed,won't listen to you or believe you,even if you tell him a million times!

My husband is a real @**,when it comes to believing my medical problems.I think he's acting this way because he doesn't or can't afford to spend the money on me but if money wasn't a problem we probably wouldn't be fighting about it.Does your adhd husband act stubborn,like he can't believe things,is he in denial about his own problems like can't admit that he's a looser and he needs help?I say looser meaning someone who won't help themselves or doesn't know how to so they give up trying and sit on their buts.I still love mine ,I won't divorce but it's important for me to talk about how I feel betrayed by my husband.I wish it didn't bother me so much but it does.If he doesn't believe me then, to me he doesn't love me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I hear you girl :) My old man does not have adhd he is just plain lazy LOL an is very very thickheaded sometimes. I think it is good to vent as well I get very frustrated with my husband as well, I mean sometimes I feel like we are from to diff planets but I think that is just what comes with a marriage :) I believe that being frustrated is apart of marriage and it will pass, I am twenty three and my husband is twenty seven and I work all week long and I come home I would love to have the house not trashed.. but I normally when I get home I find him on the PS3!! and boy I look around the house and you would think my seven year old stuff, and my 19 month old daughters stuff would be what is messy right? HA HA HA NOPE it is my husbands stuff!!! dirty socks.. and normally breakfast bowl, and lunch stuff ( FROM HIM LOL) I have grown to laugh about it but.. man it really peeved me at first.
    CrystalPmom2

Answer by CrystalPmom2 at 7:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• No,not my DH,but, my SIL is a real big mouth loser,he has been on unemployment for a year,but, he is a," sometime good Mr.Mom," my DD kept telling him to get a job before his funds run out. My DD has an very good high paying job,but,he needs to work.They have been married for 10 years and have 2 sons 11 and 3. I always say,if, a man don't work he don't eat. She can get a an housekeeper to do look after the house and pick the kids up,which I do most of the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2009