What would you have done???

I was up at the pool today and there was an older woman making comments about my youngest son and his missing front teeth . His teeth just recently became loose and fell out because his adult teeth are starting to come in. This woman is constantly trying to put her two cents worth in about other people's conversations including my own conversations. The bad part about it is that she is not even tactful when she makes comments..she says it loud enough for everyone to hear. I had half a mind to ask her what her problem was today but I thought better of it. She will not leave people at the pool alone and she is constantly trying to listen in on the conversations other people are having. Would you have said anything or just paid her no mind like I did today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would have probably said something but I'm that kind of person. If you want to eavesdrop beware of what you will hear because it will probably be about you.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:26 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i would of said mind your own damn business
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• if it was a constant daily thing, i probably would have said something. if it was just the one time, probably would have ignored her. but if it was every time i took my kids to the pool or i went to the pool i'd be beyond fed up and have said something.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I would have told her to shut the fuck up. But I have no problem telling people off who are like that. I hate people like that. Just start talking shit about how nosy, annoyong and crap she is. lol. let her eavesdrop on that
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 7:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• If she's like that all the time I would get together with the other mom's and complain to the management.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Aug. 12, 2009